Islamic ethics defined as “excellent characters,” traditionally took shape slowly from the 7th century and lastly established by the 11th century. It was ultimately designed as effective combinations of the Qur’anic instruction, the instruction of Sunnah of Muhammad (PBUH). It is most important to follow the Islamic ethics and teachings to enjoy success in life.
1. Worship only God: Take nothing with Allah as an additional target of praise.
2. Be kind, honorable and modest to your mothers and fathers: be kind to your mother and father. Whether one or both of them reach older age in the lifetime, don’t say to them a word of disregard, nor push away them, but deal with them in terms of honor. Out of benevolence, lower to them the wing of humbleness, and say: “My Lord! Bestow on them thy Compassion even as they appreciated me in my childhood years.”
3. Be neither miserly nor careless in one’s expenses: And provide to the kindred their due privileges, as to all those in want, and to the wayfarer, but don’t spend your wealth in a way of a spendthrift. Verily spendthrifts are friends of the Evil Ones, and the Evil One is to his Lord (himself) ungrateful. You should spend your money where you need. It is also great to spend money in the way of Allah.
4. Do not engage in “kids killings’ for fear of starvation: Don’t Kill your kids for worry of desire: We shall offer nourishment for all of them, as well as, for you. Verily the killing of them is a terrific sin.
5. Do not commit extracurricular sex: Nor come nigh to adultery: for it is an embarrassing (deed) and an unpleasant, opening the way to other evils.
6. Do not kill unjustly: Nor take life, which Allah has created religious – apart from for just any solid cause. If anyone is slain wrongfully, we have provided his inheritor capacity (to demand qisas or to forgive), but let him not go over bounds in the issue of taking life.
7. Care for orphaned children: Don’t capture the orphan’s real estate apart to enhance it, till he gets older of full strength.
8. Keep one’s promises: Accomplish every proposal [i.e. promise/covenant], for every proposal will be inquired into on the Day of Reckoning.
9. Be truthful and fair in one’s relationships: Provide full access when you calculate, and weigh up with equilibrium that is right; that is the most suitable and beneficial in the final dedication
View the Original article