A letter “How to be Yourself”

on Sunday, May 26, 2013


My little girl, I just want to say that you should be what you really are, never change yourself for someone .If you want someone to be interested in you, be the way that you really are.

My Dear Little Girl,

Your mother and I were wondering about the fact that how can a girl keep someone interested. To get the answer, we took the help of Google search engine, and while we were writing the searching text Google gave us some popular searches in which we came to the list that appeared on top and that was “how to keep him interested”.

It startled me. I scanned several of the countless articles about how to be sexy, when to get him a beer not a sandwich, and how to make him appear smart and superior.

I got worried about the answer after I googled the question. I read the articles that were available on the internet to know how one can get the attention and after reading all that stuff I got angry.

My girl, you don’t need to get worried about getting the attention because it’s not your job to “keep him interested”

The only responsibility that you need to take is to know yourself. The best you could do is to have a look into the inner of your personality because it’s the person inside that never gets upset by rejection. (You can recall the memories that are worth remembering, but most of the challenges of life will be on your side. But my letter is for the day when you would be finding it easier to know yourself).

You have to trust yourself with the way that gives you confidence in you, the feeling that you would get after gaining the confidence will have a definite impact on to that boy who is capable of knowing and observing things and all of the attention of that boy will be diverted to you.

My baby I just want you to realize that you don’t have to do anything to keep someone interested in you because let me tell you that you are already interesting.

I am not interested in the gestures that he would make because as soon as he looks on your face he can’t stop looking at you with that smile on your face which is worth watching.

I would love to watch him play with the children that you have given him rather than playing golf with me.

I would love him to watch giving you your personal space to breath rather than he is being strong.

I don’t care whether he is good at casting vote, but I would feel happier if he wakes up every morning and gives you the place that you have always deserved.

I don’t care about his color tone, but I will feel obliged if I see him filling your life with colors.

At the end, my little girl is always being what you are.

Your everlastingly concerned man,

Daddy



View the
Original article

0 comments: