What is really going on in Egypt – A Personal Opinion (Part 2)

on Tuesday, June 19, 2012

In the last post I discussed the first two reactions and points of view regarding the breaking news of the dissolving of the parliament, so here I will discuss the last point of a view and a quick analysis of what happened.

The third point is the fact that this is the last nail in the coffin of the revolution, it is so clear now, and this is my pinion only, but the SCAF has successfully killed the revolution, and it is also clear that after this, that Ahmed Shafek is going to become the president, so I refuse this political manipulation, especially after the people who got injured, lost their eyes and the martyrs who died.

Come to think of it, after a year and a half from the revolution. We have no constitution, the only elected power was eliminated, so no one in power at the moment was elected by the people and the trial was a game and most of the people including the sons of the president and the helpers of the minister of interior got their innocence, only one last step is left, which is the upcoming step which is having Ahmed Shafek as president.

The reason behind all of this is that when SCAF took control, he searched for the most powerful political party at that time, the Muslim brotherhood, they made a deal with them to give them the parliament in order to turn a blind eye on what is happening in El Tahrir and to the protestors, this way, they got the loyalty of the Muslim brotherhood and they made the people hate them. Then when it is time and they don’t need them anymore, they dissolved parliament with having a lot of people hating them for their performance in the parliament, I am one of these people. I have to tip my hat off to SCAF for planning that far ahead.

The solution for this and I’m sad to say this, is a revolution because I don’t want my kids while answering their history exam to be questioned, specify the reason behind the failure of the revolution of the 25th of January. Tahrir did it once and it shall do it again my only hope that people unite and pay attention to the dirty game being played and stand against it as we once did. And history repeats itself, because this is the exact thing that happened to the revolution of Romania, the same scenario. But I hope we do bring ourselves a different ending.

On another note, today was the first of two days of the second round of the elections, I already voted this morning, so be ready to hear from me as the primarily results starts to come in.



View the Original article

0 comments: