Is Fasting good for your health?

on Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Allah says in the Holy Qur’an [O you who believe! Fasting is also prescribed for those before you, that you may guard] (Bakara: 183) and says Almighty [and that fast is better for you if you know] (Bakara: 184)

Is modern science discovered the secret of the verse [and that fast is better for you]??? The modern medicine is no longer considered fast just a process of voluntary permissible for a person exercising or omissions, it is after scientific studies and research into the human body and its functions physiologically proven that fasting is a natural phenomenon must the body be exercised so that it can perform its vital functions efficiently, and it is very essential for human health just like eating and breathing, movement and sleep, as human suffering, but get sick if deprived of sleep or food for long periods, it also must get hurt in his body if it refrained from fasting.

In the hadeeth narrated by a woman to my father in front of him, “I said: O Messenger of Mrni work benefit me by God, he said: You should fast it does not like him” and said peace be upon him as narrated by Tabarani “Fast when you wake up”. The reason for the importance of fasting for the body is that it helped him to carry out demolition rid them of old cells and the cells in excess of the needs, and the system of fasting followed in Islam – which includes at least fourteen hours of hunger and thirst, and then a few hours Breakfast – is the ideal system to activate the processes of demolition and construction.

This is the opposite of what was perceived by the people of that fasting leads to wasting and weakness, the condition that the fasting will be a reasonable rate as it is in Islam, where Muslims fast for a full month in the year and enact them, then fasting for three days in each month as stated in the Sunnah of the Prophet peace be upon him as narrated by Imam Ahmad and Women for Abu Dharr, may Allah be pleased with him: “Whoever fasts of the month it three days fasting for a lifetime, to believe God revealed in his book [But whosoever has ten like, today, ten days.”

*

Says, “Tom Burns” from the Columbia School of Journalism:

“I consider fasting experience a deep spiritual rather than physical, although I started fasting to rid my body of excess weight, but I realized that fasting is very useful for the alertness of mind, it helps to see more clearly, as well as to develop new ideas and focus feelings, no sooner had spend several days of fasting in the resort of “Bowling” health until I felt I was a huge spiritual experience highness.

“The silence of the now many times, for periods ranging from one day to six days, and was motivated initially by a desire to cleanse my body from the effects of food, but I am fast now a desire to purge myself of all that hung out over my life, and especially after that floated around the world for several months, and I saw the terrible injustice which many lives of people, I feel that I am responsible in one way or another what happens to these people and so I’m fast to atone for this “

“I am when I fast disappearing Shawki entirely to food, and feel my body is very comfortable, and I feel Banasrav self for freaks and negative emotions as, jealousy and love of domination, as you leave me about things that were suspended by such as fear, confusion and feeling bored. All of this I can not find an impact with fasting, I am I feel a great affinity with other people during fasting, and perhaps what I said was the reason why the Muslims and as I saw them in Turkey, Syria and Jerusalem celebrating Besaamanm for a month in the year to celebrate an attractive spiritual did not find a parallel in any other place in the world. “



View the Original article

0 comments: