Pilgrimage to mecca – Personal Experience

on Tuesday, May 29, 2012

An Awesome Journey Of My Life:

Mecca is one of the oldest cities of the world, which is known as the Holy City of the Muslim cities of the world. Here, an annual pilgrimage takes place known as Hajj. Almost, all the people of the world, especially Muslims have knowledge about the Pilgrimage to Mecca. Different people from different races, genders and different cities, countries and regions visit this precious Holy place known as Mecca. I have been blessed with the journey to Mecca, which is one of the five pillars of Islam. I could not describe my gracious feelings, which were appearing after seeing the wall of Mecca. The city of all Prophets, Adam, Ibrahim, and Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him). This journey to Mecca faithfully represented the incredible spiritual journey of Hajj pilgrims. When I have made my seven circuits around the Kaaba, it was the best moment of my life. When I drank water from the well of Mecca.

I have observed different things over there. On the Pilgrimage, there were thousands of pilgrims of different colors, eyes and races. But were making their seven circuits around the Kaaba. different colors. Even, I could not observe any discrimination between Islam and Christianity over there. The Muslims of east and west were equal in the Pilgrimage of that Holy place. I really felt so good by observing all these points during The Pilgrimage to Mecca.

No doubt, The Pilgrimage to Mecca reflects the rich intellectual and theological tradition of the Muslim People of the world. In the precious journey, the concept of discrimination completed excluded. In the Pilgrimage to Mecca, people never think about the races, background, countries, colors and appearance of one another. In this great journey of Mecca, a strong bonding of understanding and co-operation usually creates between and among the Muslim people.

Whatever I observed on The Pilgrimage to Mecca, forced me to re-arrange my thoughts, which I had previously in my mind. All Muslims are same, brothers and sisters of one another. This is a reality where actually takes place during the Pilgrimage to Mecca. The precious journey to Mecca can easily change the thoughts of the Muslim people. On the platform of Mecca, all the people eat in one plate, sleep on one bed and perform the same activities on the platform of Mecca.

As the Hajj is connected with Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) from the many centuries, since then Muslims from all over the world have been performing this Holy activity. Different pilgrims from the different countries converge on the Kaaba, and join the procession of Hajj. It is really a hearty feeling, when you touch the Gulaaf-e-Kaaba with your hands. The Pilgrimage of Mecca is something which consists of several steps, and there are many ethical values which you need to remember during this precious journey. I have learned many values from my whole Holy journey to Mecca.

When pilgrims come back from the Pilgrimage, they are literary like a new born baby. I also felt very awesome, when I came back from The Pilgrimage To Mecca.



View the Original article

0 comments: